Friday, June 18, 2010

More shopping today

I went shopping again today on my drive home. Staying in another hotel tonight on the way.

I bought a new pair of pink ladies socks that fit me perfectly. I also bough a hot pink beaded bracelet, a layered pink and silver chain necklace that dangles down to my belly button at its lowest point, a pink wrap necklace/bracelet with little silver charms, and some feminine toiletries (Secret antiperspirant, Johnson's baby oil, Johnson's baby powder, and Johnson's body care Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile lotion. I also picked up a lipstick (New York Color brand, color: Snowcone (light pink) and a Montagne Jennesse Mud Pac to give myself a facial.

Right now I am sitting here in the hotel room in the pink socks, braided pink anklet, pink bracelet, pink cotton panties, pink cammy, lipstick, and a splash of cherry blossom body mist. I've never worn lipstick before. Kind of enjoying all of this.

I picked up a few pairs of men's bikini underwear and some shirts to match, just to make my wife feel a little better about all of this. She expressed today that she is concerned I might leave her one day to pursue a life as a full time transvestite. While the idea of dressing up fully is appealing, I would never leave her. I want her to be a part of this. She asked for some more time to get used to it. I'll give her all she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment