Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Foot sex

EC and I took a bath together tonight. Afterward, while I gave her a massage, I sucked on her toes... Licked her ass and pussy and slipped my dick inside her a few times.

Before long, she had her legs up on the air with her thighs pressed against my cheeks while I licked and sucked on her clit. Her orgasm was so intense she was pulling away as her whole body tensed. Every time I squeezed her nipple, it seemed to intensify.

I climbed on top of her and started to fuck her and asked her what made this one so intense. She was fantasizing about fucking a dildo strapped to my leg while she watched me jack off. Sounds like fun to me!

I pulled out of her and rubbed and slapped my cock against the outside of her pussy letting her lips wrap around the shaft. Her legs were up in the air and I was sucking on her toes and she started teasing me about how much I was into her feet., I sat back and rubbed her feet on my cock and after a few strokes, she took over and rubbed my dick with her left foot while she rubbed my balls with her right. It's been years since she gave me a foot job. I came pretty quick. Can't wait to do that again. One of these times, I need to work up the nerve to lick her feet clean afterward.

-- Post From My iPod Touch

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great.

    A true gentleman always licks a lady's feet clean after cumming on them. My wife didn't understand at all the first time. Now she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete