Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jessica's shoes

My brother in law came over to the house this afternoon to use our computer to book a beach condo. He brought along his girlfriend, Jessica. She's so hot! Short little twenty year old... she smells fantastic! After just a few minutes in my office and the whole room smells like her.

Anyway... I noticed she had taken off her shoes when she came in the house. My wife was in the kitchen watching television and there they were... a pair of silver flip flops... in the entry-way and I was alone with them. I picked one up and smelled it. It smelled fantastic. I took a quick lick and put it back down. I so wanted to sneak them away and cum on them or at least take some pictures with my cock rubbing all over them.

Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment