Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girlfriends

My wife and I were recently talking about panties and I suggested that we should get matching pairs and wear the same pattern every day. She looked at me and said, "what, like we're girlfriends or something?"

Yes! Exactly like we are girlfriends.

I loved being referred to that way. I told her I have seen how close two women can be to each other. It's not that I think they are necessarily closer than a husband and wife can be, but it is a different kind of closeness. I want to experience that with her. I want to be her confidant... her best friend... I want to be her girlfriend.

We've been out shopping a couple of times now looking for a good matching set. The trouble is she likes Hanes and we can't seem to find the same patterns in both her size and mine. For some reason, they vary the patterns... at least in the stores we have looked at. We'll just have to keep on looking.

1 comment:

  1. 免費女主播聊天室
    Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    國外免費開放裸聊室
    免費進入裸聊室
    免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    免費進入主播裸聊室
    裸聊直播間免費
    免費同城交友裸聊室
    免費進入裸聊直播間
    美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
    免費成人視頻在線鶴聊文字網愛色視頻聊天室三級色情黃網站漁網襪misslawrara mfc視訊
    免費視頻找女人聊天愛車聊天室色裸聊直播間毛片快播下載愛毛片成人電影網mfc視訊是什麼
    視頻下載網站免費私密自拍視頻通道就聊愛聊視頻聊天室長腿美女跳小蘋果視頻mfc視訊聊天
    聊天室VIP破解版cc聊視頻聊天室秀色激情秀聊天室快播成人影片商務模特網mfc視訊下載
    國外視頻網站聊聊語音聊天網美女裸聊視頻互動黃色小說網日本毛片在線觀看mfc視訊 ptt

    ReplyDelete