Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yesterday, I got up early and was cleaning the house while EC slept in. A little later, while I was vacuuming the carpet, she came in and said, "I think this panty fetish of yours is starting to affect me". My heart jumped... I thought for a moment that she had decided she didn't want to accept it after all and was about to ask me to stop. I would have been devastated.

Instead though, she told me she just had a dream. In her dream, we were in a room in our house that does not actually exist. We had collected all of these machines, like a claw machine for example, and were showing them off to her mother and grandmother. Later on, we were alone in that same room and she was sucking my cock. Then, the next thing she knows, she is licking a pussy instead... the thing was though, that it was my pussy. My cock had been replaced. I told her I really liked her dreams. I've dreamed before (and daydreamed before) that she had a cock. I shared this with her. I love that she had this dream. Perhaps her subconscious is catching up with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. 台灣麗人聊天室
    摳摳視頻秀
    免費聊天室你懂的
    戀戀視頻聊天室
    台灣uu視頻聊天室
    夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
    免費裸體女主播聊天室
    開放性多人聊天室
    台灣甜心真人裸聊
    同城美女視頻聊天室
    真人表演視頻網站要秀視頻聊天室就愛視頻百人聊天室完美女人視訊網站快播女人午夜電影
    真人裸體聊天視頻約會團視頻聊天室天國多人視頻聊天室看片毛網站完美女人免費贈點視訊
    真人女裸體視頻可視語音視頻交友中心歌樂多人視頻聊天室三級色情電影奇摩女孩視訊聊天網
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室QQ秀聊天室歐美裸體模特走秀視頻四色網偷拍自拍婚戀網奇摩女孩視訊
    真愛旅舍視頻女人坊美女視頻聊天室美女視頻不夜城聊天室成人性生活電影約會吧奇摩女孩

    ReplyDelete