Friday, April 2, 2010

Break up sex... to say goodbye

Some 13 years ago, I packed her things and told her it was time to move on. I knew she was cheating on me and I had been cheating on her... with my ex. We talked it out. We cried. We decided we wanted one more time together as our way of making a clean break. We took off each others clothes, kissing as passionately as the first time we kissed. We rolled around in bed... touching and kissing. She climbed on top of me and slid my cock inside of her. We didn't use a condom this time. We wanted to feel each other. Yes, that was a risk, but it was one we left to fate. I slipped my finger deep into her ass... something I had never done before. She didn't take her lips from mine, or her hands from my cheeks, the entire time we made love. It was amazing. Parts of us questioned if we should part... we were so good together in bed. But we both knew it was time. The emotional after-shocks were tough for some time, for both of us. I still love her. We're both married now, me to the ex I was cheating on her with. Her... I am not sure. We didn't keep touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment