Friday, April 2, 2010

I want to watch my wife fuck her former lover

I have been in love with my wife all my life... from the time we were kids growing up in the same neighborhood. Eventually, we dated but split up after I graduated high school and got back together about a year after she had graduated. I was her first sexual partner and she was my first female sexual partner. During that gap, she had two sexual relationships... one with the boy who took her to the prom. And the other with her next door neighbor... the one she had a crush on all of her life... since they were kids.

When we started dating again, it began as friends. She was not in an emotional relationship with her neighbor, but oh how she wanted to be. In reality, she was his fuck buddy. There is just something about looking at my innocent wife and thinking she was once this man's fuck toy. Of course, I am hugely intimidated by the emotional connection she had with him from her perspective. I never got over her and I imagine she never got over him. I think to myself, I want her to be happy. I would love to see her in bed with him. To see her face light up as she makes believe that he loves her too. I would love to see the way he looks at her... knowing it's just to get himself off before he goes out with his "real" girlfriend. I want to hold her as she cries when he gets dressed and leaves her there, naked in his bed. I want to be on my knees, between her legs, giving her the orgasm he denied her... sucking out every last trace of the cum he left inside of her... showing her that it is me who really loves her and that she doesn't need him for anything more than a fuck toy of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment