Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jenny Swallows

I have fallen in love. No, not with another woman... or another man for that matter... but with the erotic talents of a woman whose writings speak to me.

Living in an internet world where anything and everything... from the highs of emotional foreplay to the lows of unmentionable desire... lies but a few keystrokes away... it is a rare event that someone truly inspires me. It is rare to find a substance to erotica that goes beyond the bare necessity of turning me on and getting me off.

I have found, in this woman's talents, her unique ability to connect with her readers.... to connect with me. For the first time, I find myself imagining the author of the words... the words themselves are no longer a means to an end... but a part of something... of someone... else.

To be connected in this way to the genuine feelings of another human being... it is refreshing. It is the type of thing you didn't realize was missing until you experienced it... or perhaps until it experienced you... as the connection surely must flow both ways. That the typically inherent anonymity of internet erotica can somehow become personal... it gives me hope for those who long to find a way to intimate their sexual feelings and desires beyond the random release of their pent up energy.

I find myself humbled at the experience. Check her out. You will surely not be disappointed.

http://jennyswallows.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment