Friday, April 2, 2010

I let my ex pee on me in the shower

She never understood what I got out of it... but she loved me and that was all she needed. I loved getting down on my knees in the shower with her... looking up at her... watching her squirm a little... laughing... trying to pee but being just a little to nervous or embarrassed for it to come naturally. Until eventually... just when I had about given up... the stream bursts forth and hits me in the chest... she positions herself so it would hit my cock... she can't believe I'm so hard from this. I want to taste... to drink from her fountain... but I know I am pressing it as it is. Afraid to push too far, I am left with the few drops I can swipe off my cock that haven't been washed away from the shower when she was not looking. It only made me want to drink from her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment