Sunday, January 31, 2010

12 feet away

We were in high school and fucking like bunnies sometimes two and three times a day. It was getting late and her mom told her it was time for me to go home. We were standing on the steps next to the back door saying our drawn out, extended goodbyes.
Her mom was about 12 feet away with her back to us doing dishes at the sink. We were kissing and leaning into each other and I moved the bottom of her shorts and panties over and starting fingering her pussy. She was a little nervous because her mom was right there but we were both into it and feeling mischievous and dirty made it all that much hotter.

I moved my shorts aside and pulled my very hard dick out and quietly slipped it into her and slowly rocked my hips. Her mom occasionally glanced over her shoulder encouraging us to hurry up with the goodbyes and get going. I stopped thrusting just as her head started to turn and before long, I had cum inside her daughter's pussy not 12 feet away from her. We kissed goodbye for real... she told me how bad I was and I was on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment