Sunday, January 31, 2010

We all fell asleep

She fell asleep in our bed watching television when she stayed over one night... we all did... myself, my wife, and her younger sister.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find her bare foot pressed against my cheek. I was hard as a rock. Both of them were asleep. My wife was sleeping on her side facing me. Her sister was laying between us with her head at the foot of the bed. I snuck a lick at her sister's foot and when she didn't stir and my wife's eyes did not pop open I adjusted a little and started sucking on her toes... all the while watching my wife sleep. Half because I was scared to death she would wake up. Half because it added so much to the experience.

We were all on top of the covers and I pulled her other foot to my cock, pulled my cock out of my shorts and rubbed myself against her... slowly.... watching my wife's face for any sign of movement. I experimented with feeling my way up her leg and slipped my fingers just inside her panties... then a little further... the tip... the knuckle... she stirred and I froze... I had a finger in her pussy, a toe in my mouth, and my cock out with her foot pressed against it. No one woke up. I managed to stay married. I pulled my hand free and tasted her. It was heaven. I came all over her foot and realizing I couldn't let her wake up this way, I licked my cum off of her, the first time I had ever managed to get myself to eat my own cum.

I'm in love with her. People do stupid crazy things when they are in love. I was half asleep... drunk with hormones... stupid and crazy in love. I should have felt bad for what I did.... part of me did... strangely I don't regret it.

I reached down and intertwined my fingers in hers and held hands until I fell asleep. At some point, I was startled awake when her hand came free as she rolled over in the bed. Her foot was again pressed against my face. I gave it a kiss and fell back asleep, not bothering to move it aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment