Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cumming in math class

In 10th grade Algebra class I sat in the back row behind a really hot cheerleader who I think was a junior at the time. One day while everyone was focused on the teacher, I noticed she had taken off her shoes and was sort of toe-ing at the floor and her shoes while she took notes. I moved my hand below my desk and started rubbing my dick through my jeans with the side of my pencil.

I was so transfixed on her socked feet that I had to keep reminding myself to look around and make sure no one was watching. Before long, I started pressing harder with the pencil and I came in my pants in the back of math class staring at this older girl's feet and shoes.

Math was second period. Luckily, my underwear did a good job of absorbing the cum. I walked around the rest of the day with cum in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment