Sunday, January 31, 2010

I regret missed opportunities

We were having sex in my office at the house. She was in a sex swing and I was standing up in front of her. After I came inside her and helped her out of the swing, some of my cum dripped from her pussy and landed on her foot.
She knows how much I love sucking her toes and kissing her feet. She lifted her foot up and sort of half jokingly asked if I would like to have a lick. I froze. I was so embarrassed because I told her once I was curious about eating cum. She has kissed me after a blow job before and I've eaten her creampie a few times. I don't know why this was somehow so different. I guess because kissing her feet is submissive as it is. Eating my own cum from her pussy is sexually pleasing her at the same time... being kissed is passive. In this case... it would have been solely for the purpose of me eating my cum. Of course, I do it all the time privately but this would have been different.

I so regret not taking her up on it. Random chance handed me an opportunity and I passed it up. Now, it is likely my only chance will be to purposefully jack off on her feet and clean her up. One of these days, I will.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh yes, you must try to get another opportunity to lick your cum from her feet - especially sucking it from her toes. Heavenly.

    I was going to cover assplay next in my blog but now I think I'll cover my cum eating in some form.

    ReplyDelete