Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love fucking shoes (retifism)

I have a shoe fetish. Not in the sense of buying tons and tons of shoes, but in the sense that women's shoes, especially tennis shoes, turn me on. They don't have to be on a woman. I'm not sure what it is. I can see a pair of shoes... walking through a shoe department even... and I get turned on. I love the way the leather smells... worn or not. I love the way the shoe laces look weaving in and out of the eyelets. I love the way my cock feels inside them. I have had sex with so many pairs... my wife's... her sister's... a few co-workers... a friend in highschool. I find myself somehow intimately connected to the person who owns them, though it is more than that. The truth is, I just like fucking shoes.

It is called retifism. I know it seems like it is out there... my wife thinks it's cute... it is nice to know there is a term for it and that many more people than you might a first suspect are into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment